I am pleased to announce that the American Craft Council is now accepting submissions for the Lois Moran Award for Craft Writing.

The longest-serving editor of American Craft magazine and a monumental figure in the history of the American Craft Council, Lois Moran was a tireless proponent of the field of American craft. She had a mission to elevate the importance of craft for a broad audience. The ACC is now seeking nominations for an award in her name recognizing the work of writers committed to moving the craft conversation forward.

GUIDELINES

Nominations or submissions will be accepted through June 30, 2021.  Further information can be found at:

https://www.craftcouncil.org/resources-programs/acc-awards/lois-moran-award-craft-writing

Beth Goodrich
Librarian
Direct:  612-206-3118

1224 Marshall Street NE, Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN  55413

Sign up here to receive news of the ACC Library & Archives through our newsletter

Please consider a donation to the American Craft Council.
We champion craft, and we'll continue to do so with your partnership!