Dear ARLIS/NA Friends-
I am sharing the announcement below on behalf of a colleague.

All the best,
Alba
--------------

Dear colleagues,
It is our great pleasure to announce that the first issue<https://materiajournal.com/issues> of Materia: Journal of Technical Art History is now live! Materia<https://materiajournal.com/> is an open access, peer reviewed, online publication dedicated to the discipline of technical art history.

Please spread the word and subscribe to our mailing list <https://materiajournal.com/> (or follow us on social media) for future updates! We are looking for technical art historians, conservators, conservation scientists, art historians, and material culture scholars to help peer review our future issues. If you, or a colleague you know, might be interested in peer reviewing future articles in their area of expertise please let them know they can sign up here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZF-02RKvoJa9G0LVNod6GUf6CsKIJmrbTAvIdOnllGQ/edit>. If you have work you would like to contribute to our next issue we have a call for submissions<https://materiajournal.com/submissions> open through July 15, 2021.

Many thanks and happy reading!

Best wishes,
The Materia Team

Alba Fernández-Keys