Hello ARLIS and apologies for the cross posting!

Thanks to everyone who attended the joint NYTSL/ARLIS Virtual Program on
Inclusive Description held on Wednesday, May 26th! For those that were not
able to make the event, you can find links to a recording, slides from each
presentation and additional resources on the topic on the ARLIS/NA New York
website here <https://www.arlisny.org/news/10569344>. If you have any
additional resource suggestions, please contact Missy Brown directly
[log in to unmask] and we will add it to our list!

Enjoy!

*Missy Brown* | Cataloging and Metadata Librarian

*PRATT INSTITUTE*
200 Willoughby Avenue | Pratt Library LL | Brooklyn, NY 11205
phone: 4582 | [log in to unmask]

Pronouns: she, her, hers

<https://www.pratt.edu/the-institute/diversity-and-inclusion/dei-allies/>