Please enjoy this virtual tour of Preservation Services at Widener Library at Harvard.

https://preservation.library.harvard.edu/take-tour

Christina
        [signature_1796831062]

PLEASE NOTE: We are currently working from home as National Geographic has closed its DC headquarters for coronavirus mitigation.  This means we will not have access to physical items at HQs until further notice, which might delay hard drive return.