From: Robert Montoya <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, May 17, 2021 at 4:40 PM
Subject: [is-network] Edited volume CFP: "Crop and Bleed: An Information Studies Reader on New Boundaries in Critical Print and Visual Culture"

Colleagues,

I am co-editing a volume with Litwin Press through the Critical Book, Publishing, and Literacy Studies series: "Crop and Bleed: An Information Studies Reader on New Boundaries in Critical Print and Visual Culture." Please consider submitting a chapter proposal abstract by August 1st!

The call can be found here: https://litwinbooks.com/call-for-papers-crop-and-bleed/. I have also attached the call as a PDF file.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. I am happy to discuss your topic and think through how it would fit within the articulated themes.

All best,
Rob

--
Robert D. Montoya, M.F.A., M.L.I.S., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor

University of California, Los Angeles
Department of Information Studies
School of Education & Information Studies
https://is.gseis.ucla.edu/
http://robertdmontoya.com