I love our Canon DR-M1060.  Runs like a tank, good on just about everything except very thin paper.

Kind regards,

George

George Smart | Executive Director

Modernist Archive Inc. | USModernist <http://www.usmodernist.org/> ® | NCModernist <http://www.ncmodernist.org/> ®
Host and Executive Producer, USModernist Radio <http://www.usmodernistradio.org/>

Instagram: @mr.modernism

A 501C3 Nonprofit Educational Archive for the Documentation, Preservation, and Promotion of Modernist Architecture
5409 Pelham Road | Durham NC | 27713 | USA | 919.740.8407