FYI -- May be of interest!

Stephanie Beene, MA, MS
Assistant Professor,
Fine Arts Librarian for Art, Architecture & Planning
(she/her/hers)

Schedule an appointment with me @:
http://libcal.unm.edu/appointments

Fine Arts & Design Library,
George Pearl Hall 435
College of University Libraries & Learning Sciences
University of New Mexico MSC05 3020
Albuquerque, NM 87131

Please excuse cross-posting

Greetings!

Whether we call it information, research, or reference services, the RUSA/RSS/ Research Help in Academic Libraries (RHAL) Committee wants to know how to connect and engage interested colleagues on this crucial element of academic libraries.

To that end, please consider taking the following survey

Your responses will help guide the committee in our communication and programming efforts. Please forward this message to those who may interested in taking the survey. We will keep this survey open for 4 weeks and send a reminder in 2 weeks.

Thank You! The RHAL Committee

Elizabeth A. Kocevar-Weidinger
LTC,
Head of Research & Instruction Services
Preston Library
Virginia Military Institute
345 Letcher Avenue, Lexington, Virginia 24450-0304
540-464-7873 Office
[log in to unmask]@vmi.edu
https://www3.vmi.edu/signature/Primary-VMI_logo_three_color.jpg