Thanks Sarah! I have missed organizing those, but they got too big to
manage! This is a fun way to bring some of that energy!

- - -

Heather Slania (she/her/hers)

Director, Decker Library, Maryland Institute College of Art

ARLIS/NA Education Liaison 2020-2022

Living and working on the land of the Susquehannock People and the unceded
lands of the Piscataway and Nanticoke Peoples in Baltimore, Maryland.

Schedule a meeting with me: calendly.com/hslania

Schedule a research consultation with a librarian:
calendly.com/libraryresearchconsultations

View our Current Operations Information for service and support changes for
Spring 2021:
https://www.mica.edu/libraries/decker-library/about/current-operations-information/