Hi there ARLIS/NA,

I have been having a conversation with colleagues here in Australia regarding access to Blouin online Art Sales Index and Gordon's Print Price. A few of us can no longer access these, as the websites are either no longer available or appear to have been taken over by Russian gaming sites. Emails to Blouin are going unanswered or are bouncing back.

We are wondering if anyone else is having the same problems, or is aware of Blouin shutting down these sites?

Many Thanks,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Little

Manager, Research Library and Archives

Education, Programs, Research Library and Archives

P +61 2 6240 6465 | nga.gov.au

E: [log in to unmask]

GPO Box 1150 | Canberra | ACT | 2601

Default content

I acknowledge and pay my respect to the Traditional Custodians of the Canberra region, the Ngunnawal and Ngambri peoples and their Elders past and present.

banner

The National Gallery of Australia is an Australian government agency.
This email and any files transmitted with it contain information that may be privileged and confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email and notify us immediately