Dear Debbie,

Congratulations on this well-deserved award.

I have fond memories of the many ARLIS conferences where we met and of your visit to the Netherlands.

I'm raising a glass of wine for you here. Have a great festive day!

A big hug from the Netherlands,

Anita

Anita Vriend
Senior Librarian, Collection Information Dpt.

+3120 5705 204

[cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://vangoghmuseum.nl/en/whats-on/exhibitions/in-the-picture>

Find out in the new exhibition Here to Stay, awaiting visitors once we reopen. Head online for a preview! View<https://www.vangoghmuseum.nl/nl/bezoek/tentoonstellingen/tentoonstelling-ongekend/ongekend-online> the selection of artworks. In a series of live webinars, our art experts will be taking a closer look at several works from the new exhibition. Book<https://www.vangoghmuseum.nl/nl/bezoek/agenda-en-activiteiten/online-collegereeks> your ticket.

Van Gogh Museum
P.O.Box  75366
1070 AJ Amsterdam
The Netherlands