Dear Debbie,

Congratulations! It is so well deserved!

It was a pleasure to meet you at the Pasadena conference and later in São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil for your fantastic lectures. Because of you, we could accomplish the Redarte/RJ affiliation and connect so many art librarians in Latin America.

I will always admire you! Thank you for everything!

All the best,

Ranieli Piccinini

Ranieli Piccinini
Knowledge Senior Associate