Hello,

I'm writing from the Wildenstein Plattner Institute, a non-profit dedicated
to digital archivization and catalogue raisonné research. Our next virtual
event is this Thursday, May 13, and we welcome anyone to register. Please
find details below:

Discovering Wesselmann: The Early Years

On *Thursday, May 13th*, join the WPI as Huffa Frobes-Cross–Project Manager
of the Tom Wesselmann Digital Catalogue Raisonné–and Samantha
Rowe–Archivist–introduce the second iteration of the Discovering Wesselmann
webinar series. *Discovering Wesselmann: The Early Exhibitions* will
consider the *sparsely documented shows from Judson Gallery, Tanager
Gallery, and Green Gallery* between the late 1950s and early 1960s.

The webinar will conclude with a conversation with *special guest Marcus
Ratliff*, the principal founder of Judson Gallery. The Discovering
Wesselmann series will continue the WPI’s own exploration of Wesselmann’s
archives, as we prepare our records for WPI Digital Archives and bolster
the Tom Wesselmann Digital Corpus
<https://digitalprojects.wpi.art/artworks/wesselmann/search> with more
material. Registration is free and open to all, please be sure to join!

Click here to register
<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/4916194566982/WN_FzZO7VPPS9eHj-ck9KVrgg>

Also be sure to see other events coming up at the WPI, including a deep
dive into the Gauguin Digital Catalogue Raisonné with ICRA
<https://wpi.art/2021/04/09/building-the-gauguin-catalogue-raisonne/>, an
exclusive webinar with Prof Robert O'Meally on Romare Bearden
<https://wpi.art/2021/04/05/antagonistic-collaboration-romare-beardens-new-paris-blues/>,
and more!

--
Olivia Rodrigues
Public Relations and Program Coordinator