Dear ARLIS-L,

The UChicago VRC is hosting a workshop discussing critical cataloging in collaboration with Dr. Jennifer Sichel’s course “Queer Theory and Queer Practice” on Monday, May 10 from 4:10-5:20 CST. The workshop will be held as a panel discussion on queer archiving and critical cataloging practices across museums, libraries and universities and includes panelists Emily Drabinski, Josh Franco, and Marika Cifor, moderated by Jennifer Sichel and Bridget Madden. Following brief presentations by the panelists, we look forward to furthering the discussion with questions from the audience.

The workshop is open to anyone interested (provided available capacity), with priority given to UChicago students, instructors and staff. Register here to receive the Zoom link, and email [log in to unmask] with any questions.