Hi Elizabeth,

Blouin Art Sales Index was down for most of last year, but came back online
September 1, 2020 under the more secure HTTPS URL.
https://www.blouinartsalesindex.com/ I am able to access it as of today.
As of last month all emails to the general support [log in to unmask]
and other client facing staff are hard-bouncing fails.

I have not been able to access Gordon's Print Price in over a year and as
of September 1, 2020, I was told that it was not coming back any time soon.

Best,

Kyle Olmon