Good morning!

My library (Pratt Institute) is updating the job description for an
acquisitions technician. To help ensure that our acquisitions practice is
in line with current practice I'm writing to ask those of you involved in
this work to either share current job descriptions or give an outline of
responsibilities for the equivalent position at your library. I realize
that a library's size/audience/mission may affect how acquisitions works,
but it is really helpful to learn how other libraries do things even if
there are differences in the libraries overall.

If you have a job description or an outline of responsibilities for the
equivalent position at your library please send my way ([log in to unmask])

If you have time to talk/email a bit more about acquisitions workflows I'd
love to have a more in depth conversation. I promise not to take up too
much time.

Many thanks in advance for your help!
Amy

*Amy Ballmer* | Chair of Library

*PRATT INSTITUTE*
200 Willoughby Avenue | Pratt Library 3rd FL | Brooklyn, NY 11205
Pronouns: she, her