Dear colleagues,

I am happy to announce that access has been restored to all video content that was previously shared on the ARLIS/NA Learning Portal. Presently content can be accessed through MSU’s Kaltura platform on the Art Libraries Society of North America Channel. During the migration, Learning Portal metadata was enhanced with fuller descriptions and subject tags. All of this metadata is now searchable through the ARLIS/NA Kaltura Channel. In the future, a Wordpress page organizing resources by event will be created to further improve discovery and fully integrate the videos with the Humanities Commons.

Additionally, I wanted to make members aware of a number of new videos contributed by ARLIS/NA members and chapters that are now available. Please check out the following resources:

  1. Black Lunch Table: The People’s History - https://mediaspace.msu.edu/media/1_3vcvfw9c
  2. Lightning Round Presentations for ARLIS/NA Midstates Ohio Valley Joint Chapter Virtual Conference - https://mediaspace.msu.edu/media/1_uyerdmmw
  3. Artist Talk: Elisheba Johnson - https://mediaspace.msu.edu/media/1_xnuonuzm

Please do get in contact with me if there is additional content from the past months that you would like to contribute. Thanks to everyone for their patience during this transition.

Sincerely,

Meredith Hale

ARLIS/NA Commons Manager

Meredith Hale