Dear colleagues,

Please mark your calendars for the upcoming annual meeting of the Archaeology & Classics SIG, which is scheduled online on:

Wednesday May 5th  at 9AM PST / 12 NOON EDT / 5PM UTC

During this annual meeting we are pleased to host a discussion on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in art libraries that support Classics, Archaeology, and Art History of pre-modern periods. Our guest speaker is Prof. Roland Betancourt,  University of California Irvine, who works on issues of sexuality, gender, and race in Byzantine art and culture.

Please let us know if you are planning to join by responding to this email, in order to receive the zoom meeting link.

With our best wishes,

Clare Hills-Nova, Co-Chair Archaeology & Classics SIG
Isotta Poggi, Co-Chair Archaeology & Classics SIG
Deborah Stewart, ARLIS-AIA Liaison