Hello all,
The Artist File SIG will be meeting on Monday, April 26 at 1 pm; that is two weeks from today. Agenda will be sent out a few days prior to the meeting. The Zoom link will be shared in the central conference calendar and/or by letting us know of your interest in attending and we can send you the link in advance. If there are agenda items you wish to see or to add, do let us know.

We look forward to seeing one and all then.

-Rebecca Friedman and Sara Ellis, Co-Coordinators
ARLIS/NA Artist File SIG
http://artistfiles.arlisna.org/

Rebecca K. Friedman
Assistant Librarian

Marquand Library of Art & Archaeology
McCormick Hall
Princeton University, Princeton, NJ  08544
(609) 258-3163; main (609) 258-3783
http://library.princeton.edu/libraries/marquand