Good morning,

I wanted to let you all know that the "Decentering the Canon in the Architectural Library event has been recorded and may be viewed here: https://mediaspace.illinois.edu/media/t/1_m5p9hp9q

Additionally, I put together a quick bibliography of resources brought up during the panel, by the discussants, audience members in the Q&A, and what have been submitted since in the survey. I use a google doc deliberately to ask for comments and further suggestions in this at least somewhat collaborative format. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yNcXEKpHCzLdZyR4rjxo14crfXGAKQNp7BcN0Hpqz6s/edit?usp=sharing

I would be delighted if you could take a moment to take the post-event survey and let us know your thoughts. https://forms.gle/F2nBbMHpbfKhQ8v97

Finally, if you are interested in hearing more about the initiative and the behind-the-scenes, we will be presenting on this project at the Montreal conference.

Take care,

Emilee

Emilee Mathews | she/her/hers

Head, Ricker Library of Architecture and Art

608 Lorado Taft Drive Office 201

Urbana, IL 61820

(217) 244-3960

Make an appointment with me here.