Dear friends and colleagues,

The Retirement SIG Business meeting is scheduled for 4:00 PM (EDT) on Wednesday, April 28. The tentative agenda includes: Report on the April 15 Leadership Task Force meeting, planning for the 2022 conference in Chicago with a discussion of whether the SIG wants to propose a session, SIG leadership (looking for nominations), schedule and topics for upcoming SIG gatherings. Rebecca Price, incoming Vice-President and Executive Board liaison for our SIG, will join us for part of the meeting and will be available for Q&A. We welcome additional topics for the agenda, and are looking for a volunteer to be the recorder for the session.

Please let us know if you are planning to attend and we will send you the Zoom link. You do not have to be registered for the conference to attend this meeting.

Your Retirement SIG Co-coordinators,

Carol Terry & Suzy Frechette