Hello everyone,
LACMA is looking to acquire a copy of the Florentine Codex facsimile for an upcoming exhibition. Please let me know if you have any leads on where we may purchase or borrow a copy. A description from one of our curators is below. Worldcat holdings have been consulted.
Thank you!
Alexis

"The original Florentine Codex, which is in a library in Florence, hence the name, has 12 books but is bound in three volumes.  We're trying to find a facsimile that reproduces the codex in its original version, divided into three volumes...

There is a 1979 facsimile edition that was made by the National Archive in Mexico, but only 2000 copies were made, so it's difficult to find, see here

Here is the digitized version of what the third volume of the set looks like: https://www.wdl.org/en/item/10623/view/1/1/"

--
ALEXIS CURRY

HEAD, RESEARCH LIBRARIES AND ARCHIVES