Dear colleagues,

We're looking to integrate more content from our libraries and archives into our institutional collection management system, which happens to be TMS. I'd be grateful to hear from those of you who have done so as to how you've determined which items warrant inclusion--whether it be all special collections items or selections based upon collection, location, material type, or some other criteria. And certainly if you have any policies or other documents that address this subject that would likewise be welcomed.

Many thanks for your consideration.

Regards,

Jon

Jon Evans