Hello all,

Just a reminder, the LGBTQ+ Sig is looking for a new coordinator to help run this fun and important group. Could it be you!?!

Responsibilities are as follows…

If this sounds interesting to you, got questions, suggestions, enthusiasms, or just want to jump in - email me directly and I would be happy to share.

All the Best-

Robert-

Robert Adams

Director of the Library

320 Newbury Street | Boston MA 02115

[log in to unmask]" alt="email_signature_logo_2021-01">