Hello ARLISians,

Do you know or are you a student or new professional looking for
opportunities to get involved in conversations around art librarianship?
ArLiSNAP <http://arlisnap.arlisna.org/> is excited to announce an opening
in our team of volunteers: Blog Editor!

We would like to thank our outgoing volunteer, Sarah Bilotta, and look
forward to getting interest forms from potential new team members soon.

Our team of editors contribute and curate posts on topics relevant to the
field of art librarianship. These include posts exploring current hot
topics, interviews, success stories, and more. This is a collaborative
position, so the time commitment varies according to the blog schedule (but
rarely exceeds 3-6 hours in a week when posts are in progress). The other
half of this partnership is currently Melanie Zerah. More information about
our volunteers is available here:
http://arlisnap.arlisna.org/aboutness/arlisnap-volunteers/

To apply for this position, please fill out the ArLiSNAP Volunteer Position
Interest Form available here: https://tinyurl.com/ArLiSNAP-interest.
Submissions
are due Wednesday, 5/5. If you have any questions about the role or
ArLiSNAP before the deadline, please feel free to reach out to the
co-moderators ([log in to unmask]).

Best,

Alex O’Keefe & Chaun Campos

Alex O’Keefe
ArLiSNAP 2019-2021 Co-Moderator
Research & Instruction Librarian John M. Flaxman Library, School of the Art
Institute of Chicago [log in to unmask]

Chaun Campos

ArLiSNAP 2020-2022 Co-Moderator

Library Technical Assistant

Georgia State University

[log in to unmask]  <[log in to unmask]>

*ArLiSNAP/NA*
  w: arlisnap.arlisna.org
  e: [log in to unmask]
*  !: twitter <http://www.twitter.com/arlisnap> - slack