Dear colleagues,

Greetings from the Art Information Commons team at the Philadelphia Museum of Art!

Check out our GitHub<https://artinformationcommons.github.io/index> site for some project updates on the Art Information Commons initiative. From our primary use case, Black Artists, Histories, and Representation, to our enhanced Toolkit<https://artinformationcommons.github.io/toolkit/> for institutions of any size working on art information management projects, we've included learnings from the second year and the beginning of the third year of the planning phase.

We have two new blogs on our Updates & Activities<https://artinformationcommons.github.io/updates-activities/> page, focused on our Wikidata Authority Project<https://artinformationcommons.github.io/wikidata/> and our Request for Information<https://artinformationcommons.github.io/request-for-information/> process to find and work with our project partner, Takin.solutions Ltd.

If you have any questions in regards to the updates and/or the overall project, please feel free to reach out via email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Stay tuned for more updates in the future!

Best,
Juliet

Juliet Vinegra
Project Manager, Art Information Commons
Philadelphia Museum of Art