GForm _ Blog Homepage banners 2020-2021.png

Dear ARLISians,

We invite you to join us for the 2021 ArLiSNAP Annual Meeting at 4:00 PM EDT on Monday, May 3! The annual meeting is your chance to get an in-depth look at the activities of our ARLIS/NA section throughout the past year, as well as provide your feedback as we begin the next cycle. Please note: You do not have to be registered for the ARLIS/NA annual conference to attend this meeting.

After that, join us for the ArLiSNAP Pre-Conference Social Hour at 4:00 PM ET on Friday, May 7! Meet new people or see old ‘conference buddies’ in this social space. Connect with other students and new professionals as we get excited for the conference together. We may not be able to meet in person for our traditional happy hour at a local spot, but we look forward to folks joining virtually wherever they are! Please note: This event is recommended for those registered for the conference.

For Zoom security purposes, please register using this form for either or both events by 4/3 at 10:00 AM EDT. We will send Zoom information and the agenda for the Annual Meeting shortly after that deadline prior to the meeting’s start time.

We look forward to seeing you there!
Alex + Chaun
ArLiSNAP Co-Moderators

--