Hello fellow ARLISians,

Many thanks to all who offered to review a title for the July issue of ARLIS/NA Reviews. A few titles have not yet been selected, so we're sending out a second call for reviewers of those titles.

Whether you're a veteran reviewer or new to the idea, don't hesitate to volunteer. We're happy to answer any questions you have about the process. Let us know if you're interested in reviewing any of the following titles.

You must be able to meet a Friday, June 11 deadline with a 450 word review. Please respond to this call by Tuesday, April 20, 5 pm ET.

Alice Neel: People Come First by Kelly Baum and Randall Griffey. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, April 2021.

Another Aesthetics is Possible: Arts of Rebellion in the Fourth World War by Jennifer Ponce de León. Duke University Press, April 2021.

Cuban Modernism: Mid-Century Architecture, 1940-1970 by Victor Deupi and Jean-François Lejeune. Birkhäuser, February 2021.

Piotr Szyhalski: We are Working All the Time! Edited by Diane Mullin. University of Minnesota Press, December 2020.

All best,
Reviews Co-editors

Terrie Wilson  :   [log in to unmask]
Rebecca Price  :  [log in to unmask]