Dear friends and colleagues,

The Retirement SIG Business meeting is scheduled for 4:00 PM (EDT) on
Wednesday, April 28. The tentative agenda includes: Report on the April 15
Leadership Task Force meeting, planning for the 2022 conference in Chicago
with a discussion of whether the SIG wants to propose a session, SIG
leadership (looking for nominations), schedule and topics for upcoming SIG
gatherings. Rebecca Price, incoming Vice-President and Executive Board
liaison for our SIG, will join us for part of the meeting and will be
available for Q&A. We welcome additional topics for the agenda, and are
looking for a volunteer to be the recorder for the session.

Please let us know if you are planning to attend and we will send you the
Zoom link. You do not have to be registered for the conference to attend
this meeting.

Your Retirement SIG Co-coordinators,

Carol Terry & Suzy Frechette