The MoMA Archives, Library, and Research Collections is pleased to offer a
new scan-on-demand service. Given the new realities of Covid-19 shut downs
and the likelihood that post-pandemic travel habits will be altered for the
foreseeable future, we sought to create a new system to support advanced
research.

Researchers may request digitization of an entire folder of archival
material, which will be delivered as a single PDF. The requester must agree
to the conditions of use, and the scans are made available for research
purposes only. The fees for this service are $30.00 per folder for
scholars, students, and non-profit organizations, and $60.00 per folder for
commercial entities. Researchers may request up to ten folders in a
six-month period. Requests should be submitted through the Archives online
form <https://www.moma.org/research-and-learning/archives/archives-contact>.
Please note, at this time the scan-on-demand service is not currently
available for library materials.

We hope this service will be beneficial to researchers near and far, in the
coming weeks, months, and years ahead.

--

MoMA is now open with new hours and safety protocols. We look forward to
seeing you at the Museum. For more information, please visit our website at

Michelle Elligott

Chief of Archives, Library, and Research Collections

The Museum of Modern Art

11 West 53 Street

New York, NY 10019

T (212) 708 9436