Title: 48361, 1889-06-11, PAPPELENDAM (van) en SCHOUTEN, marchands de tableaux

Date: 1889

Place: Amsterdam

Date from: 1889-06-11

Date to: 1889-06-12

Lugt number: 48361

Lugt number sorted: 48361

Provenance: PAPPELENDAM (van) en SCHOUTEN, marchands de tableaux

Contents: Paintings 275, Miniatures 10, Aquarelles Drawings 232, Prints 103

Number of objects: 620

Auction house: Muller, Roos

Pages in catalog: 102 + 1 pl.

Copies: Germany: BMB, KBr, SIF
Belgium: MPA, MB
The Netherlands: KIA prices, PKA numerous prices names, GMH annotations, RKDH prices names annotations, BMR, MR
USA: FLNY

Scanned copy: RKDH(5x)

Microfiche copy: O-2503 - fiche : 5115-5116

DOI: 10.1163/2210-7886_ASC-48361

Laura Crook Woodard, MLIS (she/her/hers)

Librarian

P: 205.297.8065

Birmingham Museum of Art

2000 Rev. Abraham Woods, Jr. Blvd., Birmingham Alabama 35203

artsbma.org