The William Morris Society in the United States is pleased to announce two events of interest to art librarians.

1.  International Kelmscott Press Day:  We encourage libraries with collections of Kelmscott Press books to join this first time ever event that celebrates the anniversary of the Press. We have a growing list of participants and hope many libraries will join us in this celebration.   See details here: http://www.morrissociety.org/news/KelmscottPressDayAnnounce.pdf

2.  Presentation: The US Society is also celebrating their 50th Anniversary and the year of celebration starts with an outstanding presentation on Morris by Dr. Sarah Mead Leonard on Morris's birthday March 24th. The title is: Morris's Imperial & Environmental Materials: A Study in Indigo

The event is free but registration required.  Details at the web link below. (8:00 pm EST)

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/morriss-imperial-environmental-materials-a-study-in-indigo-registration-145111469311

Questions?

Jane Carlin, Library Director, University of Puget Sound