Hello ARLIS,

The Smithsonian Libraries & Archives is trying something new from home—our annual Adopt-a-Book fundraiser is going from in-person to virtual, with several individual sessions to learn about (and support) the collections!

Anne Evenhaugen

Librarian, she/her

Head, Smithsonian American Art and Portrait Gallery Library

Head, Smithsonian Art Libraries

http://library.si.edu/libraries/aapg