Hello all,

I am seeking a scan of the following article from a past issue of *Conservation
News* for one of our conservation fellows:

* - Norville, H. 1990. Transporting pastels. Conservation News, 44:29 *

Please contact me off-list if you are able to assist. Thank you in advance!

All best wishes,

Abby Dansiger

Head of Library & Archives

Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco

de Young \ Legion of Honor

415 750 7603

www.famsf.org

pronouns: she/her/hers

*Please consider making a donation to the Fine Arts Museums Recovery Fund
<https://donate.famsf.org/products/recoveryfund> today. Any gift will make
an impact.*