I have received the Oriental Art article.
Thank you for your assistance.

Have a good day,

Kyle Olmon

On Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 11:49 AM Kyle Olmon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear ARLISians,

I am in search of a recent article from the Oriental Art magazine, which appears to have gone to digital publication after vol. 50 and I am having some difficulty with ILL. Please find the following citation and link:

Roberto Gardellin, "Gold and Silver Decoration on Song Dynasty Wares - Part 1", Oriental Art, vol 51, no. 3, Sept 2019 pp. 11-29.
https://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/orart/orart/2019/00000051/00000003/art00002

I am hoping that some subscribers are already registered on Ingenta Connect (https://www.ingentaconnect.com/) to gain access to the PDF article.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Kyle Olmon