Dear Colleagues,

I wanted to let everyone know about my interview with the book artist Buzz
Spector for my radio/podcast program, The Library Cafe, which draws to some
extent on the retrospective of his work on now at the Saint Louis Art
Museum, and also a catalogue raisonnée of his works to date just produced
by the Zolla Lieberman Gallery in Chicago.  The catalogue was produced in a
limited number of copies which should be available soon through the SLAM
bookstore, which you can link to from the Library Cafe site:
http://library-cafe.org/

Other recent interviews with art subject matter include two biographies by
Laurie Lisle on Louise Nevelson and Georgia O'Keeffe, a recent exhibition
at the Loeb Art Center on Mexican Retablos that came to us from the
Princeton University Art Gallery, an interview with the feminist New Yorker
cartoonist Liza Donnelly. and an interview with Wendy Graham on her book on
the Pre-Raphaelites, and an interview on our recent Louise Bourgeois
exhibition.  Next week I'll be talking with our retiring prints and
drawings curator Patti Phagan about her exhibition Women Depicting Women --
another catalogue worth writing for once it is published in June.  I hope
everyone is well and I look forward to seeing you all the next time we can
have a face-to-face conference.

Cheerio,

Thomas

--