Dear Colleagues:

Registration for the virtual Summer Educational Institute for Digital Stewardship of Visual Information (SEI) 2021 has reached capacity and is now closed! We are thrilled with the response to this year's curriculum and instructors, and look forward to seeing many of you online on June 22-25, 2021.

We know many of you were looking forward to a virtual SEI and may be disappointed by this news. If you were not able to get a spot this year, you may sign-up for the wait list. The wait list is first come, first served; you will be notified if a spot becomes available. Otherwise, we hope you will consider attending SEI next year. Stay tuned for more information about SEI 2022 later this year.

We are also pleased to announce that we have finalized the recipients of the Samuel H. Kress Foundation Scholarships for SEI 2021. This year, due to the reduced registration fee for the online workshop, we were able to fund a large number of scholarships with priority given to ARLIS/NA and VRA members and graduate students, professionals who have a financial need, or those who identify as Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC). The SEI Implementation Team is very grateful to the Kress Foundation for its continued support of the SEI program and its participants.

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to write to the SEI Co-Chairs at [log in to unmask] or via our website

Best wishes,

Courtney Baron, SEI 2021 Co-Chair

Bridget Madden, SEI 2021 Co-Chair

Follow SEI @seiworkshop