Please watch for another CFP from me in the coming days re: our ARLIS-Digital Archaeology colloquium on open resources for classical art and archaeology, also for the Archaeological Institute of America & Society for Classical Studies joint annual meeting in January 2022.

From: Rachel Lynne Starry
Sent: Tuesday, March 2, 2021 1:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CFP: Ancient MakerSpaces 2022, deadline March 15

Hello everyone,

Ancient MakerSpaces showcases digital approaches to the study of the ancient world. Since 2017, Ancient MakerSpaces has served as a venue at the AIA-SCS Annual Meeting for scholars, librarians, and students to share their ongoing digital scholarship and pedagogical work, as well as a space for hands-on, peer-based learning about digital resources and computational methods.

AMS 2022<https://libatique.info/AMS2022/> is a collaborative, interactive forum showcasing digital ancient scholarship through lighting talks and live project demonstrations. We invite submissions from individuals and teams working on digital tools, platforms, repositories, or techniques for engaging with ancient texts and material culture. Whether in the context of research, outreach, or teaching, we welcome digital work in all stages of planning and completion: in-progress or unpublished builds, published projects, and those left glitching or unfinished.

Read the full CFP here<https://libatique.info/AMS2022/> and submit your proposals by March 15 using this google form<https://forms.gle/FcMiwjchq8jyh7Nh7>. Please feel free to address any questions you have to Savannah Bishop ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>), and please share this call widely with your colleagues, students, and collaborators!

-----

Rachel Starry
Digital Scholarship Librarian
UCR Library | University of California, Riverside

P.O. Box 5900 | Orbach Library, Room 125
Riverside, CA 92517-5900
Office: 951.827.5226 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

My pronouns are she/her/hers

[cid:[log in to unmask]]