Dear colleagues,

The New England Chapter will hold our annual spring chapter meeting online on May 6 ahead of the virtual conference.

Save the Date!

ARLIS/NA New England Chapter Spring Meeting
Thursday, May 6, 11am to noon
Registration required via Zoom event

Agenda and meeting details will be forthcoming. While it won't be the same as being together in Montreal, we hope to see you online!

Best,
Jessica (on behalf of the New England Chapter executive committee)

Jessica Evans Brady, she/her/hers
Research & Collections Librarian
Fine Arts Library, Harvard University

617-496-1503