Thank you to all who responded. Article has been received.

All the best,

Alba

From: Alba Fernandez-Keys
Sent: Monday, March 1, 2021 3:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Help finding an article

Dear Friends-

A researcher is looking for the following article and I have been unable to obtain via ILL. Might anyone be willing to scan/copy for us? I would be happy to cover any costs associated with this request.

Publication: Museumjournaal (published by Ministry of Culture, The Netherlands)

Issue No: serie 15, no. 1 (1970)

Article author: J. M. Joosten

Article Title: "Van Gogh publikaties (13) De tentoonstlling van werken van Vincent van Gogh bij de Haagsche kunstkring in 1892"

Pages:  47-50.

Thank you for your help,

Alba

Alba Fernández-Keys