Hello all,
The LGBTQ+ Sig is looking for a new coordinator to help run this fun and important group. Could it be you!?!

Responsibilities are as follows...

  *   Plan and run the Sig meeting during the annual conference
  *   Send periodic emails out to our listserv group [ARLIS/NA_LGBTQ_SIG] to engage the community
  *   Freedom-yes, freedom- the freedom to create, post and curate a group that will serve as a focus for discussion and informal exchange of information

If this sounds interesting to you, got questions, suggestions, enthusiasms, or just want to jump in - email me directly and I would be happy to share.

All the Best-
Robert-

Robert Adams
Director of the Library