Dear colleagues,

The Education Subcommittee would like to invite you all to our March "
Tuesday Talk" this coming Tuesday, March 30! In this time of all-virtual
communication, this series of themed lunchtime chats is designed to provide
an informal opportunity for us to share ideas and connect with our fellow
art information professionals. *This month, we also have a special guest
facilitator (see description below). *

Bring your ideas and questions, or just yourself! All are welcome.

*Topic: *Open Educational Resources (OERs)
*When:* March 30, 11a PDT/12p MDT/1p CDT/2p EDT
*Where: *Zoom registration link
<https://stonybrook.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEpceyorjgtEt1A6AJqL-ReVtZny12iuHFC>
.
design OERs, and how do you use them? Have you created any OERs or
supported colleagues or faculty in their development? What was that process
like? What are the strengths and weaknesses of OERs for art information?

To discuss these questions and more, we will be joined by Mona Ramonetti,
Head of Scholarly Communication and OER Campus Lead at Stony Brook
University. Mona will help facilitate the conversation and can also
contribute insights about her work supporting OER development at Stony
Brook.

Feel free to add questions or comments for discussion on the registration
form. This session will not be recorded, but notes can be shared upon
request.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Stay tuned for information
about Tuesday Talks in April/May!

Best,
The ARLIS/NA Education Subcommittee, Professional Development Committee
Claire Payne (chair), Karen DeWitt, Kathy Edwards, Patricia Gimenez, and
Autumn Wetli

--
*Claire Payne* (she/her)
Web Services and Data Librarian