Dear ARLIS/NA community,

Happy Spring!

The co-editors of The Art of Diversity (https://arlisdivcom.wordpress.com/)
blog are delighted to share our third heritage month post of 2021. The
latest post is by co-editor K. Sarah Ostrach, entitled "Rethinking Virtual
Book Displays for Women's History Month." In this post, K. Sarah describes
how she and an intern at the Yale Haas Art Library developed a virtual book
display that champions women and their many different stories and
accomplishments

Read "Rethinking Virtual Book Displays for Women's History Month" here:
https://arlisdivcom.wordpress.com/2021/03/29/rethinking-virtual-book-displays-for-womens-history-month/

For April, we are looking for folks who'd like to share their strategies
and proven practices for engaging learners at their institutions,
particularly with regards to your institution's observances of
Arab-American Heritage Month, National Poetry Month, National Library Week,
and Earth Day.

Contributing to The Art of Diversity blog is easy! See our Guidelines and
Best Practices (http://bit.ly/AofD-guidelines) and please contact us with
any ideas or questions.

Best wishes,

Mimosa Shah
K. Sarah Ostrach

Mimosa Shah (she/her/hers)
Libraries, Museums, and Digital Cultural Heritage
2020 - 2021 ALA Spectrum Scholar
University of Illinois, iSchool - MS/LIS (expected December 2021)
Twitter @mimosaishere <https://twitter.com/mimosaishere>, LinkedIn mimosas
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/mimosas/>

ARLIS/NA Diversity and Inclusion Committee
<https://arlisna.org/organization/committees/80-diversity-committee>, Member
The Art of Diversity Blog <https://arlisdivcom.wordpress.com/>, Co-editor