Good Morning,

We’re having problems with our digital access and haven’t received our physical copy of the Spring issue of African Arts yet. If you’re able to share a PDF of this article it would be greatly appreciated:

The Contemporary Art World, Africa, and the Women Who Have Brought About Change

Karen E. Milbourne

African Arts Spring 2021, Vol. 54, No. 1pp. 1–5

Citation | Full Text | PDF (278 KB) | PDF Plus (277 KB) | ePub (549 KB)

Best Regards,

Amelia

Amelia Nelson

(she/her/hers) What's this?

Head, Library and Archives

The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art

4525 Oak Street

Kansas City, Missouri  64111

816.751.1215

nelson-atkins.org/library

Where the power of art engages the spirit of community