Dear colleagues,

This is a gentle reminder for all art/design school libraries across North
America to respond to the ADSL survey about the current state of
operations. A small number of schools have completed the survey, and we
would love to hear from more of you, so as to cover as wide a range of
school libraries as possible. Please feel free to forward the survey link
to any dean/chair/director or other person who is in the best position to
answer most questions about your library. We ask that only one person from
each library complete the survey.

The survey will take approximately 30-45 minutes to complete. We deeply
appreciate your time.

At the end of the survey, there is a place for anyone who would like to be
considered for our case studies to leave their contact information. We are
looking to interview 3-4 libraries at greater depth.

https://forms.gle/B9aPtWfoRa5Kx4Ek8

We will be closing the survey by the end of day, Friday, February 19th,
2021. All data collected will be aggregated and any information we use for
our report will be kept completely anonymous. We will be sharing our
findings at  the ARLIS/NA 2021 Conference in May, with the written report
to be published soon after that.

Also, if anyone knows of any art/design schools in Mexico, we would love to
hear from them, as we have not heard from anyone in that area of North
America. Any information you can give us as to possible school libraries to
contact would be much appreciated.

Please feel free to contact us off listserv with any questions.

Be well,

The ADSL Division Report Team

Abi Sweeney (Moderator), Margot Nishimura <[log in to unmask]>(Vice-Moderator),
Emily Coxe, Alex O’Keefe, Annemarie Haas, and Grace Kim

--
Abi Sweeney
*she/her/hers*