Meeting Title: ACRL Image Resources Interest Group Winter Business Meeting

Date: February 10, 2021

Time: 1:00PM-2:00PM Central Time

Register in advance for this meeting: https://ala-events.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYrfu6prTItGNAFaSP4k0dZSZvdHvGX0Aj3

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Hope to see you there!

--
Maggie Murphy (she, her, hers)
Assistant Professor, Visual Art & Humanities Librarian

I acknowledge that UNC Greensboro is located on the traditional lands of the Keyauwee and Saura Nations. (Why are land acknowledgments important?)