Hi all,

Just a quick note to inquire whether anyone has any news/info about the status of the SCALAR online publishing platform? We have sent a few emails recently (December/January) about adding new users accounts and have heard nothing back.

We may be using an old email address? Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Nancy

Nancy Duff

Supervisor, Resource Services