Hi ARLISians,

I'm writing to ask for help tracking down additional information about a photographer active in Munich in the early 20th century whose signature is Wasow. I've attached a photograph he made of pianist Sandra Droucker as well as a brief mention of him in Grove Art Online. There are several images associated with his name uploaded to Wikimedia Commons. I'm looking for authoritative sources for his birth and death dates for both rights clearance and authority creation.

Thanks for any leads or reference suggestions! Have a great weekend.

Meredith

Meredith Hale
Metadata Librarian
University of Tennessee