Dear ARLIS/NA community,

The co-editors of the The Art of Diversity blog (https://arlisdivcom.wordpress.com/) are excited to share our second heritage month post of 2021!

Our latest post is by committee chair Natisha Harper, entitled "Black Strides in Libraries." In this post you'll find some famous and lesser known Black librarians and scholars who have been crucial to the development of our profession.

Remember, contributing The Art of Diversity blog is easy! See our Guidelines and Best Practices (http://bit.ly/AofD-guidelines) and please contact us with any ideas or questions.

Best wishes,
K. Sarah Ostrach
Mimosa Shah