Greetings!

This is my first email to the group! I am seeking a scan/copy of a fairly old article that I hope will help me with a paper I am currently writing on the senses in insular medieval manuscripts. It is unavailable through the university's resources and I can't seem to find it online for purchase.

Nordenfalk, K.
"Les Cinq Sens dans l'art du Moyen Age"
1976
Revue de l'Art, 1976, 34
Répertoire d'Art et d'Archéologie

Any leads would come with an abundance of gratitude!

Regards,
Sarah Mousseau
University of Guelph