Reminder: Early BIrd Registration for the upcoming VRA conference will soon be ending. All ARLIS/NA members may attend at VRA membership rates:

banner image with virtual Chicago VRA 2021 over map of chicago

We’re just a month away from the start of VRA 2021!

If you haven’t registered yet for the annual conference, now is the time to take advantage of Early Bird Rates, which are good through Saturday, March 6. While we will miss seeing everyone in person, the online format has two major advantages: we are able to offer lower registration fees this year and we are able to welcome attendees from around the world.

Early Bird Rates available through March 6, 2021

Member: $100

Non-member: $200

Student, Retired, Unemployed: $75

Non-member Student, Retired, Unemployed: $125

Members of affiliate organizations (ARLIS/NA, CAA, SAH, SECAC, CAICC) will register at the VRA Member rate.

You can register through the conference website or at this direct link: https://vra.memberclicks.net/2021vra38. New members should register at the Non-member rate.

In the next few weeks, we will be sharing more information about our virtual host city, Chicago, Steven D. Booth’s keynote address, and what you need to know to get the most out of our online conference. We plan to open the VRA 2021 Attendee Portal on March 15, one week early, so you have time to look around, read the FAQs, and ask your questions in advance.

The VRA Board, our Membership Services Coordinator, and all of our conference content contributors and volunteers are working hard behind the scenes to prepare for VRA 2021. We hope you can join us in March.

Looking forward to VRA 2021!

Meghan Rubenstein

VRA Public Relations and Communication Officer

View this post on the vraweb.org blog: http://vraweb.org/vra-2021-early-bird-reg

virtualChicago Land Acknowledgment

VRA/VRAF Joint Solidarity Statement

--
Karen A. Bouchard
Arts & Humanities Librarian

Rockefeller Library, Box A
10 Prospect Street
Brown University
Providence, RI 02912  USA

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. Cicero. Epistulae ad Familiares, book IX, epistle 4.